1. What one magical power would you have and why?
I had to think about this one and I decided if I had a choice it would be "time travel", but only once and I would go back and ask my father if he loved me. He never told me that he did and that is one thing I would like to know. I wouldn't want unlimited time travel because temptation would make me change some things I did in the past and that would ultimately change who I am becoming today.
2. Which one thing in your life can you do without but would prefer not to?
This one makes me think. I would say Wes. I love him very much and the little co-dependent in me wants him to be hear long after I am gone, but I can live without him. I am fully capable of living in my own truth today and I do not need a man to do that. It would really, really suck and I do not want to think about it, but I know I would be OK.
3. What's on the top of your bucket list?
If I was told I was dying in a short amount of time there would be several things on my "Bucket List". I think the first thing though, would be hang gliding. As a child I always wished I was a little bird and wondered what it would be like to fly. Of course world travel would be on there because I would want to be everywhere there are so many places I would like to see before I die, but to experience flying like a bird, I always imagined that is what hang gliding is like.
4. What's your most annoying habit according to the people who live with you?
This one took the longest to answer because Wes said he wouldn't tell me. I had to promise not to get mad and to call my sponsor if the answer hurt my feelings. My daughter says when I get mad I stomp my feet when I walk. Also when I ask her a question and she doesn't answer me the way I want her to I give a big sigh. Wes says when we are talking he will be in the middle of a sentence and I interrupt him. I thought he was going to say something real bad but that is something that I do try to not do to him, so I didn't get upset, but I did sigh when he wouldn't tell me his answer.
5. You are taken on a shopping spree with someone else's purse. What would be the first thing you buy, price not being an issue?
The part about someone else's purse bothers me, but if I were given a chance to go on a shopping spree the first thing I would do is go get my hair done. I haven't been in a year and it costs about $150.00 to do what I like done when I get my hair done because of the length and thickness that that would be the first thing I got. It is so much more fun to shop when you feel good. And getting my hair done really makes me feel good.
- leave me a comment saying: interview me
- comments with e-mail addresses will not be published to preserve privacy
- i will e-mail you five questions. i get to pick the questions
- you can then answer the questions on your blog
- you should also post these rules along with an offer to interview anyone else who e-mails you wanting to be interviewed
- anyone who asks to be interviewed should be sent 5 questions to answer on their blog
- it would be nice if the questions were individualized for each blogger