1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this-- ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
18. My 3-year old daughter asked me in the car the other day "Mom what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to that?
19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well..
20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with alcohol than Kay.
i have had such a busy weekend. we had a good time on wes's birthday. we went and picked his mother up yesterday and have had a wonderful visit so far. i have a meeting i am going to tonight. no matter what. i am going to make some goodies today and work on my newsletter and try to get it to the printers as well. busy holiday week ahead, not much time to blog, just an update, i am still going crazy in my head. luckily i am surrounded by a very loving family.
one crazy note, my sister spent about 60 bucks on wes for his birthday and now is hinting that she has nothing for thanksgiving. she hinted to wes not me. i am not sure how to approach this. i think the best thing to do is directly tell her if she wants to bring a ham for thanksgiving that would be awesome, because i have been feeding her family on a nightly basis as she comes over to work on her homework and doesn't cook when she does. i don't think i am asking too much for her to contribute to the dinner. i think i will call her and leave this message for her as i know she was planning for her daughter to come out and she was going to have a big shin dig at her place, those plans fell through after the Fort Hood massacre, they are not letting any soldiers come home for thanksgiving, so my niece is stuck in South Carolina, and they are shipping her out soon.
My computer is having real software of operating system issues. i tried to paste these thoughts in a different font and colors, for fun and when i preview my post it looks real weird. so i will publish it and see what happens. Everyone please have a safe and wonderful holiday, remember there is so much we have to be grateful for today.
today i am grateful for my loving family, my cozy home, my inner strength and humility to wait until i can work an issue out. there is food in my fridge and freezer, i am almost completely out of debt, my bills are paid and i am in fantastic health, i have lost 9 pounds!!! and i am financially secure today. i know a lot of people will be waiting in lines for free food this holiday, that won't be me. i know some people view this as a way of life and others have no choice. i am grateful i have priorities today and know how to spend money. we may not have much left over, but we all have clothes on our backs, clean water to drink, hot water for a shower, a working washer and dryer. today i have some of the most simplest yet amazing luxuries to be grateful for. i am grateful i can appreciate right where i am today, tomorrow may be different, but i know what to do if i need help. for this i am grateful.
what are you grateful for today?
and i will leave you with this thought, hopefully i will make it by to read up on some of my peeps, thanks for stopping by; "If I change the way I look at things, the things I see change."- anonymous