Monday, January 11, 2010

happy birthday mom


haley loved to cuddle with you in your chair. she kept using your blanket until i put it away. it was too small and she kept biting it. i will give it to her when she is older. i think sometimes you come to visit her. today is your birthday so i thought if visiting you.

"A" misses you very much. she is still dealing with accepting your gone. she is very angry with me and feels abandoned because you are gone. it is her pain and i am just trying to let her have it. she is going to graduate high school a year early. she wants to work helping people. she has her heart set on the FBI. she is an official candidate to become a cadet in West Point Academy. You would be so proud of her.
I wanted to send you some flowers today, but i have no one and no where to send them to.
happy birthday mom

12 comments:

Andrea said...

Praying for you as you long the physical presence of your mom. You carry her with you in your heart everywhere you go. May GOD wrap HIS loving arms around you and fill you with HIS presence, peace, and comfort today and every day for the rest of your life. My baby sister was tragically killed when she was 17 years old (20 yrs ago). Not a days go by that I do not think about her...she is never more than a thought a way. I see her in my granddaughter and in my own children through expressions and smiles. GOD gives me those precious glimpses and I cherish them.
Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
andrea

Akelamalu said...

Lovely tribute to your Mom, I'm sure she heard your birthday wishes to her. x

Chic Mama said...

I'm sure she is very proud of you all.
Take care. xx

Unknown said...

I know you carry the best of your mom with you and are sharing it with us. How wonderful and West Point?? Wow. Wow.

Namaste

Lou said...

West Point! The life "A" leads is the greatest tribute to her grandmother. Beautiful.

One Prayer Girl said...

A lovely post. A lovely remembrance. I'm sure your mom is celebrating her birthday and cherishing the love you all are sending her way.

PG

Anonymous said...

happy Birthday,
One Day Late,
but Best Wishes Through The Year.


Your Smiles Are Beautiful.

Shadow said...

bitter-sweet memories...

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

Wonderful warm spirit embraced here!

Michelle said...

Awesome tribute to your mom. Just remeber she is always with you everywhere you are.

Ms Hen's said...

Hugs.. (Betty Ann)

Syd said...

I am sure that your mother's spirit is there. She can feel in her spirit way that you love her. I am glad for A and hope that her dreams come true.