Never leave make- up in an unlocked drawer where a Haley may get it!!! look at that face she has "Guilty" written all over it!
Here she is trying to 'splain to me "but mom, i was painting"
Would say caught "red handed" but it is more a light ivory base.
painted legs and 30 dollars of make up poof- gone!!
just a quickie, not too much time here, Wes leaves at 4:am so I am helping get his gear packed and i have a brisket in the oven, some burgers out for dinner going to try Mamahollionis fried zucchini recipe also got stuff to make my own granola, but i am cooking a brisket right now so it will have to wait. my daycare training classes start Saturday there was an issue with paying two different companies, I thought I needed a check for one company, and I should have just had Wes write it to me, oh well we can fix it tomorrow. Need to take "A" to get her bike ready for school JROTC practice starts Monday at 7:am so school will be from 7-6 for her, she will also be doing soccer this year as well. We decided at over 200 dollars to wait until summer to get the Drivers ED. anyway I have to clean out some thermos and coffee maker, Wes will need to roast some coffee tonight and get to bed early. Kids want lunch so gratitude list 5 things;
1. today i am grateful my Haley has a wonderful imagination and loves to paint!.
2. today i am grateful for not caring about my make- up, I have a farmers tan now so that color is too light anyway!
3. today I am grateful for my little helper in my garden, Haley helped soak not only the garden but me as well!!
4. today i am grateful for the hope that i feel inside and i know it is going to be OK.
5. today i am grateful for Bill Clinton and his bringing home Laura Ling and Euna Lee from North Korea, awesome piece of news to watch this morning simply beautiful.
i would like to thank everyone for their kind comments and words of wisdom these last few days, I am truly grateful for all the support I find in this blog. todays thought;
If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.