I know it has been a while since my last post but man have I been busy. I just got my newsletter finished and emailed out and now i have more service work to do tomorrow.So here are a few garden pics.Though i must say it was a couple of days ago, last week when I took these and it ha grown so much even since then. Though now it is drowning in a terrible thunderstorm, I will check for damage in the morning.
The first pic shows my tomato plants and just north of them you can see my bush beans and the sugar snap peas are just in front. Then there is a row of red lettuce and spinach.
The next pic is a view of my Vine row. The biggest of course are my squash then there is a cantaloupe which has flowers on it and there is also a butternut squash and a watermelon that is not getting large leaves but is growing really long. and in the front or south side by the house there are 6 cucumber plants growing in just beautifully. The next pic shows the huge flowers from the zucchini plants coming in there are dozens of them on there now.
the next pic is my bean she was at the library playing with the world!!We took a trip to Topeka again to see Mom and the kids did some shopping and had a real great time. we are heading back that way in two weeks.
See here are my girls doing some shopping for hats in Lawrence, KU country. boy does that town hop!! Look even a rare picture of "A" smiling!! wow hold your breath and mark your calenders people we don't see many of those from this little grump!!! Anyway I am real tired from working all night i will post in the morning i was just dying to get these pictures out, my computer wouldn't let me upload for a week or more. So oh, i promised my sponsor a gratitude list. today 5 things right
1. I am grateful a tornado didn't hit us tonight!!
2. I am grateful to be going to the gym again, 3X's last week and today as well.
3. I am grateful to be able to go see my treatment counselor tomorrow. she is the one who sent me to NA.
4. I am grateful i found my tutorial notes. they were missing for a month, left them in Augusta!
5. I am grateful for David Letterman. i gotta say this, he never said the word rape, Palin should and does know this, she knew it referenced her daughter on the cover of people in cap and gown with a baby!! Talk about exploitation and now using this as a soap box!! Double standards, so her daughter isn't innocent she needs to keep a close eye on the other one too and do you remember the interview she did as a down home mom in her nice kitchen stuffing hot dogs!! so i am grateful for people with a sense of humor. Todays thought;
Very little is needed to make a happy life. It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.