I'm to list six things that are unimportant but make me happy then tag six others.
I was tagged by Cliff of WIXY's Gone Bananas fame, I love these things because it gives tangible contact with members in cyberspace and this is such a wonderful community it is always fun to reach out and get to know each other a little better. By the way I didn't know what kind of green beans I planted and I didn't know if they need a pole or not. Well they are bush beans and do not require a pole and trellis, but my sugar snap peas do, so I get to build a trellis!! Any suggestions on how to proceed in this venture, for this frugal gardener will be truly welcome.
So on with my list:
1. Blowing dandelions and making wishes with my little girls really makes me happy.
2. I love getting up really early in the morning to sneak out and go fishing, then come back in before anyone wakes up, this is the definition of happiness.
3. Christmas cards- receiving and sending, i just get so happy thinking about Christmas cards, they are the best. I have a snail mail list of about 100 people I send them to every year.
4. Running through the sprinklers in the summertime is such a blast.
5. taking pictures of my family makes me happy, I love chasing the girls around trying to get a great shot.
6. Comments, comments i receive from the blogger sphere really make me happy. I check my email a lot.
Now I will tag the following:
Shadow of 1 Door Away from Heaven
Steveroni of Another Sober Alcoholic
Syd of I'm Just FINE
Michelle Dawn of Rusin's Round Up
G-Man of Mr. Know it All
Blind Faith of The Amazing Adventure
Now for the fun part, to inform everyone and see the responses I get!! I love the togetherness these tags bring about in our cyber community. For todays thought;
And it is still true, no matter how old you are, when you go out into the world it is best to hold hands and stick together. - Dr. Robert Fulghum