This is a Pay it Forward Giveaway and I said yes to this and it gives me something to blog about. Thanks Shadow this will be great. I copied the following from her post on 1 Door away from heaven and my gifts for the first three bloggers to say yes will be artwork. i love to photoshop and take a million pictures. So if you read the rest of the way down you will know how to play and how to pay it forward.
in the spirit of the season, LouCeel, over at http://louceel.blogspot.com/ is the host with the most with this fabulous quasi-giveaway. the giveaway part actually comes from you, and you, and you.
the rules, such as they are, are really. quite. simple:
- be one of the first three bloggers to leave a comment on this post, where the first word in the comment is yes. by saying yes, you signify you want to participate in this giveaway. being one of the first three to say yes will then entitle you to a handmade item from ME! in this case, i’ll be making up a little sa goodie box… surprise! surprise!, for each of the three winners. (i’m a getting a 6x6 painting, framed, by my favourite blog artist)
- you must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you then must pay it forward, creating a handmade gift for the first three bloggers (or the first three who say yes) who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
- the gift that you send to your three friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. this means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. and, remember: it’s the spirit and the thought that counts!
- when you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate Linky Love!
- if you are not one of the top three commentors on today’s post, you’re still a winner in this time of grace and giving. please take this symbol of the seasonal spirit and post it on your blog; start your own pay it forward chain, and encourage your bloggy friends to do the same!
louceel had the wisdom to alter the rules a teensy tiny bit, and i’m going with that change.
new rule (1) instead of the first three commentors winning, the first 3 yes comments will be the winners, because not everyone has the capacity, talent or desire to create a handmade gift. so, no pressure on ANYBODY to participate should they not feel the urge.
new rule (2) i’m not a crafty kinda person, so i’ll be making up a little goodie box with typically sa stuff. hand-made it won’t be, and you should be grateful for that!!!
so, who wants one???