Monday, December 15, 2008

Not sure what to think

Got my service commitments done. I wanted to do some stepwork but haven't done that yet. I think I will do some during nap time. My oldest is going to counseling tomorrow night and I am grateful for that. Sometimes I feel like her counselor thinks I must be the worst person in the world. I really just need to let that dog rest. I feel a little different today. With out so many commitments to fill I have just me here and I am not sure what to think of that. So I will definitely be looking forward to tonights meeting. to survive the -3 degree weather I am making cowboy beans and cornbread. Keepin it cheap and simple. I do like to try new things and I have this wonderful recipe for cornbread, I used to just use jiffy cause mom never made good cornbread. But I have this recipe with honey and yummy. So I am going to eat my beans and cornbread and go to my meeting and try to not fall asleep.

1 comment:

LarryG said...

beans and cornbread? i'll be right over! brew up a pot of that cowboy coffee too! YUM YUM!