Wednesday, October 6, 2010

thoughts to make you smile

Never lose a chance of saying a kind word.- William Makepeace Thackeray

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter.- E.E. Cummings

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.- Oscar Wilde

The greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.- Confucius

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.- Ayn Rand

Never be afraid to try remember... Amateurs built the Arc. Professionals built the Titanic.

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly....


i hope you take these thoughts with you through the days, they truly help me get through mine. thank you all for your kind thoughts and comments you are truly a blessing to have in my life.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am an avid and passionate Ayn Rand fan. I was glad to see her quote. Actually, I was glad to see all the quotes. Positive thoughts for a positive day.

♥namaste♥

g-man said...

Thanks Susie-Cue...
I feel much wiser now!!
:P

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love all of these!!!!
Take care~Suz

Together We Save said...

Thank you for these kind, uplifting words!