Today has been an enlightening experience. My health is wonderful and I am grateful for having great health. My family members do not know what that is like. It feels like a form of freedom to live life to its fullest, not just sitting waiting for something to come to you.
Today is my gratitude list so here goes;
1. i am grateful for bathing suits with built in life jackets. Instructions not included.
2. I am grateful for the innocent faith in children, who still believe if they push hard enough they will push that tree over. Everyday they go outside and try to push the tree over. And someday, they just might!!
3. I am grateful for the bonds of sisters. This is a friendship that will last for a lifetime. A beautiful sight to watch on a daily basis.
4. I am grateful for my new toothbrush and being able to reach those hard to get places.
5. i am grateful i still have teeth to brush after all my using days!!
6. i am grateful for my willingness not to live in chaos today.
7. i am grateful i do not own my family's chaos today.
8. i am grateful i have willingness to fail today. else i wouldn't be growing a garden, i just would have given up.
9. i am grateful my garden is looking like a garden more every day.
10 i am grateful for my faith in this program and that not only do i trust this process i work it daily.
so i added some visuals to help you see what i am grateful for today, life is good today as for my thought; The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people!- Randy Pausch
What are you grateful for today?