Monday, April 4, 2011

HICKIES!!!!!

EEWWW!!! Oh my god!!!! help please!! my daughter has hickies on her neck!! i swear to god!!! we were gone this weekend to convention and i didn't notice last night, she has been wearing a big sweatshirt all day and when i picked her up from school she turned her head and there they were!!!

big as golf balls!! don't laugh damn it!! it's not funny!! this is my daughter!! 17!! does she need a depo shot?!? i mean what the 456 do i say!! seriously.

ok so hickies. it's like i know where they come from. i know it wasn't a vaccum cleaner!! lipstick cases do not remove them!!

do you remember hiding hickies from your mom? what did she say to you? what did you say to her? were you grounded? should she be grounded? i mean she is 17. i think it's her first? do i really want to know? AAUGGHHH

as long as she is not pregnant. do you ground a kid for hickies? a girl? a 17 year old girl with hickies on her neck.

so when i picked her up from school she turned her head and i saw them, then her friend got into the 'mom taxi' and we started home and i didn't say anything. then we saw her 'boyfriend' walking and she asked if we could pick him up. i thought of saying 'not if that little fu$$#$ put those marks on your neck.' i thought it, i didn't say it.

i didn't say anything. nothing i am a flipping coward!! i remember hickies!! i know where they come from!! ok i am repeating myself now. i am just going to post and wait for my internet god box to answer me with some words of wisdom!! come on guys, give it to me straight. what do i say. and jr, if you read this i will delete your comment little brother cause i don't need it from you!!

you can stop laughing now....

9 comments:

Mike Golch said...

No I never did.

Brian Miller said...

oh so much trouble...lol...we always hid them in other places...maybe you should be glad they are on the neck...

G-Man said...

Oh I would say something to Mr. Hoover.....

Maude Lynn said...

I would so be freaking out!

qtieboi said...

well even if you delete this sis I know you will read it.You are not a coward I think you actually just put yourself in her shoes when you didn't react I dont remember if mom ever grounded you for hickeys I am sure she may have and i am sure she did with Candida but I think we need to talk to her lil boyfriend and put da fear of da estrada's into him lol jk jk you are totally justified in your feelings though she is your little girl no matter how grown up she gets she is your baby. And well she is going to have to just deal with the consequences of you descision you are mom and damn it your word is Law in your home with your chilrens.she will have to deal with it you will do the right thing you always do have faith in your self your a good mom I know it.And ps I did laugh and then cryed and then laughed she is all growed up and yeah put her on something you r too young to be a grandmama lolz love you but at least read this before you delete it you knew I would comment so here is my two cents worth love ya

Pammie said...

My mother said to me (when she saw hickies on my neck) "It's not a very private moment anymore when you are showing it to the whole world."
I don't remember that having any effect on me but hey, I'm passing it on to ya sista!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Ummm both of my girls have had them and I chastised the heck out of them AND their boyfriends. It just does not look good. And yes, I had a few back in the day. ;0

Cadan Henry said...

i remember many of us had hickies in high school or gave em. sort of a right of passage for the affectionately adventurous.

cadan

Anonymous said...

I remember getting them as a kid. I don't remember what my mom said. But I've read that although in many cases a hickey is just a bruise, if the skin is broken, there could be a risk of infection. I'm the type of person that might check with a doctor in this situation.