Tuesday, June 1, 2010

tuesday funnies, thinking of g-man!!

What is sold around the World
Truth is stranger than fiction, I can't make this up!
Supermarket products from around the world ...

image001.jpg
What???

image003.jpg

‘Be gone’, I say!.

image004.jpg

Not to be confused with ‘Hetero’ sausage.



image005.jpg

Insect repellent? Are you sure that’s what it’s for?



image006.jpg
If offered one, not what I'd be expecting.


image007.jpg

Hmmm... g-mans 2 favorite things in one throw away container

image008.jpg
Soooo refreshing!



image009.jpg

Only one thing better than regular Shito – new, improved Shito.


image011.jpg

I hope they come with instructions?





image013.jpg

So much better than old, stale ‘cok’!



image014.jpg

Well of course, ‘Asse’ just had to be chocolate..



image015.jpg


I really shouldn’t find this funny....



image016.jpg
Wow ! - if only THIS came in a beer can!!


image017.jpg

Hard to refuse!





image018.jpg
And they said it couldn’t be bottled.

I hope your giggling now, i know i am!! i was going to post some garden pics but this was too funny to pass up!!

11 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

These are just hilarious!!!

clean and crazy said...

i know, you know in recovery they tell me 'some of us are sicker then others' i wonder if they mean me?

Brian Miller said...

oh my...why is everyone looking at me...i better turn this off before they get too curious...hilarious...

g-man said...

Suzie-Q...
Your lucky you saw these first, I'd be on this quicker than Shitbegone!

Andrew said...

Funny!

Maude Lynn said...

These are hilarious!

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my goodness...I don't know where to begin. But I must add I really love your 'caption' under the product "Erektus"...HARD! to refuse? Okay...good play on words, even if that wasn't intentional. My mind is always in the gutter y'know.

Jingle said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/05/27/the-celebrate-blogger-of-april-award-announcement-art-humor-short-stories/

vote if not done so,
or take the award...

Em said...

these were so great! thanks for the laugh :)

Syd said...

These were great. Where do you find these things? I can't imagine them at the local Piggly Wiggley.

Jingle said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/06/09/the-celebrate-blogger-of-april-awards/

award, check out details yourself...
Happy Wednesday!