trip this weekend was wonderful, kids love their grandma and Wes really enjoyed meeting his family. the reunion was quite small and come to find out there are only 3 male Simon's left in the family, that would be Wes and his two brothers. sorry so scatterbrained, i am in the middle of making lunch and blogging at the same time.
i am going to work on a resume today i tried to contact Libby but she was out of the office, if she will let me use her as a reference and point me to some places that need help that would be awesome. i don't know if i am ready for her to start paying me but i will see about that as well.
ok so my gratitude list i need to stay in today;
1. today i am grateful i am a great cook, i just made Chinese food for lunch, broccoli chicken with fish sauce, yummm
2. today i am grateful for my family, they are nuts but they are mine and i love them very much.
3. today i am grateful for my children, they bring me much joy everyday.
4. today i am grateful for my conscious contact with my HP i know i am in contact when i am filled with joy.
5. today i am grateful for my skills to be updating my twitter account, my blog, my facebook and my email. i have a lot of contacts today, so i am not alone, this is good.
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.